Facial moisturizers for elevated drying stresses
These moisturizers are formulated to handle elevated drying stresses on the face.
(Dry Skin Index above 5)
- Use Cerave PM facial lotion as the last step in an evening skincare routine. If layering with an eye cream, moisturizer or facial serum, apply the Cerave night lotion after other product applications have been fully absorbed
- Cerave’s PM face cream contains niacinamide to help calm the skin and uses MVE Technology to deliver hydration throughout the night. It also contains hyaluronic acid to help retain skin’s moisture
- Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more
- Fragrance free, paraben-free, oil free, non-comedogenic, and allergy-tested
- Oil-free face moisturizer helps hydrate and restore healthy looking skin
- Formulated with a high concentration of Prebiotic Thermal Water, Ceramide-3, Niacinamide and Glycerin
- This face moisturizer provides up to 48-hour hydration and helps restore skin’s barrier after 1 hour
- Suitable for face and hands
- Won’t clog pores
- Apply moisturizer to the face and neck morning and evening. Its soft, oil-free texture is easily absorbed
- Moisturizer for Face: Dry Skin & Sensitive Skin
- This dry or sensitive skin cream helps to restore the skins’ protective moisture barrier, leading to softer skin.
- Sensitive and dry skin cream for face and body also helps prevent the over-evaporation of the skins’ own moisture and protects the entire face from environmental stresses
- While this moisturizing sensitive skin cream is great for the face, it’s also ideal for the rest of your body including your elbows and knees.
- Hydrating formula with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and allantoin to visibly improve skin texture by hydrating dry skin overnight
- Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in skin and binds to water to help retain natural moisture and keep skin looking plump
- Ceramides help maintain and restore the skin barrier to lock in moisture for a full 24 hours
- Allantoin soothes dry, flaky skin
- Dermatologist developed and tested formula that is non irritating, fragrance free, and non comedogenic
Note: as an Amazon Associate Dermidia may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.